Monday, March 16, 2009

Breakfast


I really like a good breakfast. One of the children's books I grew up reading was "Nate the Great" in which, the 8-or-so-year-old detective cooks himself pancakes whenever he's got a tough mystery to solve. When my parents decided I was old enough to not burn down the kitchen, I started cooking pancakes, then eggs and potatoes, and then omelets. They're still my favorite, pancakes and omelets, of all foods, I think.

My Saturday morning was great. I'm getting over a cold, so I made some tea; I was half way through this good book, so I read the rest of it; and I cooked a tasty tasty omelet and potatoes. Nom nom nom nom nom nom.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes breakfast certainly is delicious! We should have a breakfast for dinner/lunch extravaganza. Or even better we should have a brunch sometime. With mimosas...mmmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete